суббота, 21 апреля 2012 г.

CAmeron

1)James Cameron was a bookworm and didn't have a lot of friends. He liked science-fiction and lived in his own "shell" so he couldn't be popular.
2) The time Cameron grew was the time of science so James  was rather interested in it and developed his mind this way.
3) Cameron liked such activities because it helped to develop his imagination. He saw a lot of unusual things in water then he could draw something special.
  As for me, I like my future profession so I like to stude languages..may be music of drawing are my favourite activities also but I'm not good in it at all)
4) CG and ILM are introdused in that films so they are really good.
5) James liked both to imagine and to explore from his childhood. As for me I like to imagine more)
6) The first thing to appreciate is the respect of the team because it much more important then money.
The second is  the absence of limits for you to make you be omnipotent. And James is absolutely right.



2 комментария: